Gifts are the most important way to celebrate various occasions and seasons. They show your love, care, and appreciation for the people you give them to and this helps strengthen your bond and lead to a stronger relationship with them. Festive seasons call for incredible gifts to celebrate with your family and friends.
This Diwali, get amazing diwali gift items for your loved one and show them how grateful you are to celebrate yet another Diwali with them. On getting your gift, you may be a little confused about what Diwali gift-wrapping essentials you need to wrap the presents. In this blog, we’ll cover all of the essentials you need to wrap these gifts by yourself, as well as provide you with some Diwali gift packaging ideas, tips, and tricks.
Without further ado, let’s dive right into these essentials and tips.
Diwali Gift-Wrapping Essentials
Getting into the Diwali gift-wrapping essentials you need; they include craft or wrapping paper, double-sided tape, scissors, glue, ribbon or some yarn, and other things you may want to add to make this gift wrap unique. Get some washi taps from Zoomin to add a bit of colour, creativity, and uniqueness to your gifts.
6 Diwali Gift Wrapping Tips
The first step in wrapping your gift is to get the gift. There are countless amazing gifts that you can get from Zoomin. These gift options calendars, 2024 planners, frames, mugs, tote bags, and many more are customizable and will make the perfect Diwali gift.
Based on the size and shape of the gift you get, there are different Diwali gift-packing ideas that you can come up with to wrap up that particular gift. Once you have an idea of what you want it to look like and have the required essentials, you can begin wrapping. Follow these Diwali gift-wrapping tips.
- Spread out the wrapping paper and place the gift in the centre. Ensure that you have enough paper on either side of the box to fold over and cover the entire box. Cut the required amount.
- Fold over the first side of the paper and adhere it to the box with tape. Do the same with the opposite end, pulling it tautly before adhering it to the box.
- Do this for the other sides and cut off any excess paper to have a smooth and seamless finish.
- Fold in any rough edges to have that clean finish.
- Finally, add the ribbon and thread it around the gift.
- Add any other decorative items that you wish to add like decorative tapes, glittery monograms, etc., and you’re done.
For gifts of different shapes, the more the sides, the more you need to pleat the paper to create a clean and smooth surface. We hope these Diwali gift box ideas work like magic for you this festive season.
At Zoomin, you can explore the wide range of Diwali gifts that you can get for your loved ones. Our range of gifts is unique because you can personalize it for every individual and family. Make Diwali special for your family and friends by getting our gifts for them this year.