We are excited to let you know that Zoomin will be launching a completely new version of the website on the 23rd of September, 2019.
What does this mean for you?
A whole new experience to buy the products that you love. Easy to use on the mobile phone, modern themes, new products and with much easier navigation. You will be able to use your same login in the new website and also be able to view your reward points and your order history.
There is however one big change
, with the new website we will be discontinuing the storage of photos and creations on the Zoomin account. With the launch of the new website all photos and creations that are there in your account will be deleted.
Dates to remember:
September 16th, 2019 - Please place all orders from your saved creations in your account by this date to make sure they are processed and delivered to you.
September 19th, 2019 - Please ensure that all your photos are downloaded from your albums by this date. We would recommend that you start on this process by September 16, 2019 to ensure that they are completed on time.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTOS:
- Signin to your Zoomin account
- Visit the Albums section on Zoomin
- Open the album that you would like to download
- Click on album options, to find an option to Download albums
- Once done, you will get an email on your registered email id with the link to download your album
- Once downloaded you can use a service like Google Photos, Dropbox or similar cloud storage services to save your photos
We understand that this might be inconvenient for a few users but this step was necessary for us to make sure that we can provide a richer experience on Zoomin. We are really excited about this new journey and we really hope that you will stay on for the ride. We look forward to serving you for years to come.